Old Town Winchester’s popular KidzFest, presented by Valley Pediatric Dentistry, returns Saturday, May 18th. This free, family-friendly event features over 50 interactive exhibits highlighting education, art, music, sports and more. It will be held on the Loudoun Street Mall from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
KidzFest activities and exhibits will take place primarily on the Loudoun Street Mall and the Old Town Courthouse lawn throughout the day, petting zoo, games, live performances and more. Also, do not miss Fort Loudoun History Day!
New this year, there will be bike stunt shows where a stuntman will jump across obstacles and teach helmet safety. Wildlife Ambassadors will be performing several shows with meet and greet sessions with the animals. Mandy the Clown will also be back for two shows, interacting with the kids and having a good time on the Mall.
This is a great family-friendly event to showcase Old Town Winchester’s exciting atmosphere and for parents to discover upcoming summer activities.
2019 KidzFest Schedule:
- 11:00-5:00 Interactive activities, games and crafts (Loudoun Street Mall)
- 12:00-4:00 Heavenly Hart Petting Zoo (Taylor Pavilion)
- 12:00-12:45 Wildlife Ambassadors stage show (Courthouse lawn)
- 12:45-1:05 Wildlife Ambassadors meet & greet (Courthouse lawn)
- 1:05-1:30 Bike Stunt Show (near the splash pad)
- 1:30-2:00 Mandy the Clown (Courthouse lawn)
- 2:00-2:45 Wildlife Ambassadors stage show (Courthouse lawn)
- 2:45-3:05 Wildlife Ambassadors meet & greet (Courthouse lawn)
- 3:05-3:35 Bike Stunt Show (near the splash pad)
- 3:45-4:15 Mandy the Clown (Courthouse lawn)
- 4:35-5:00 Bike Stunt Show (near the splash pad)
Media inquiries of and interview requests for City of Winchester staff should be sent to:
Amy Simmons, Communications Manager, City of Winchester
540-667-1815, ext. 1670