The Bluemont Summer Concert Series is returning for 2015 with another great lineup of the area’s best musicians! Taking place Friday evenings at 7:30pm on the steps of the Old Court House in the heart of Old Town Winchester, the concert series will be bringing artists from varying genres, including bluegrass, funk-infused blues, jazz, and more.
While there are no advance ticket sales, requested admission for the events is $5 per person, $4 for Bluemont Friends & Seniors, and $2 for kids under 12. Bluemont is also raising money to support their year-round projects in our local schools, nursing homes, and summer evenings. To find out about donating or volunteering for the festival, visit the Bluemont website.
2015 Bluemont Summer Concert Series Performer Schedule – Winchester, VA
- June 26, 2015 – Dixie Power Trio
- July 3, 2015 – NO CONCERT THIS DATE
- July 10, 2015 – Clarke County Community Band
- July 17, 2015 – John McCutcheon
- July 24, 2015 – Circa Blue
- July 31, 2015 – The Flaming Shillelaghs
- August 7, 2015 – Matuto
- August 14, 2015 – Hard Swimmin’ Fish
- August 21, 2015 – Danny Knicely Trio
- August 28, 2015 – Martinsburg Jazz Orchestra
In bad weather, the concerts will be moved to the First Presbyterian Church at 116 South Loudoun Street.