The Bluemont Summer Concert Series is returning for 2014 with another great lineup of the area’s best musicians! Taking place every Friday on the steps of the Old Court House in the heart of Old Town Winchester, the concert series will be bringing artists from varying genres, including bluegrass, R&B, jazz, and more.
While there are no advance ticket sales, requested admission for the events is $5 per person, $4 for Bluemont Friends & Seniors, and $2 for kids under 12. Bluemont is also raising money to support their year-round projects in our local schools, nursing homes, and summer evenings. To find out about donating or volunteering for the festival, visit the Bluemont website.
2014 Bluemont Summer Concert Series Performer Schedule – Winchester, VA
- June 27, 2014 – Mary Ann Redmond Band- (R&B)
- July 4, 2014 – Bumper Jacksons
- July 11, 2014 – Sousa Night w/ the Clarke County Community Band
- July 18, 2014 – Circa Blue (bluegrass)
- July 25, 2014 – Solas (traditional Irish super group)
- August 1, 2014 – Jimmy Gaudreau & Moondi Klein (acoustic country)
- August 8, 2014 – Martinsburg Jazz Orchestra (jazz and swing)
- August 15, 2014 – Hard Swimmin’ Fish (blues)
- August 22, 2014 – Bill Emerson and Sweet Dixie (bluegrass)
- August 29, 2014 – Bob Larson Trio (jazz)
In bad weather, the concerts will be moved to the First Presbyterian Church at 116 South Loudoun Street.