The Bluemont Summer Concert Series is returning for 2016 with another great lineup of the area’s best musicians! The weekly concerts take place Friday evenings at 7:30pm on the steps of the Old Court House in the heart of Old Town Winchester. This year’s performers will include wide-ranging genres from traditional Celtic music to R&B to Caribbean steel drums to alternative folk.
While there are no advance ticket sales, requested admission for the events is $5 per person, $4 for Bluemont Friends & Seniors, and $2 for kids under 12. Bluemont is also raising money to support their year-round projects in our local schools, nursing homes, and summer evenings. To find out about donating or volunteering for the festival, visit the Bluemont website.
2016 Bluemont Summer Concert Series Performer Schedule – Winchester, VA
- June 24, 2016 – Pan Masters (Caribbean steel drums)
- July 1, 2016 – Harmonious Wail (gypsy jazz and swing)
- July 8, 2016 – Circa Blue (bluegrass)
- July 15, 2016 – Mary Ann Redmond Band (rhythm and blues)
- July 22, 2016 – DuPont Brass (funk brass ensemble)
- July 29, 2016 – Furnace Mountain Band (alternative folk)
- August 5, 2016 – The Flaming Shillelaghs (traditional Celtic music)
- August 12, 2016 – Hard Swimmin’ Fish (funk infused blues)
- August 19, 2016 – Matuto (Appalachian Brazillian fusion)
- August 26, 2016 – Martinsburg Jazz Orchestra (jazz and swing)