Winchester Little Theatre Presents: Crimes of the Heart: Winchester Little Theatre will be presenting the “Crimes of the Heart” by Beth Henley as the final show in their 2013-2014 season. Directed by Barbara Swink, the show runs the weekends of May 9-11, 15-18, and 22-24. Read more.
Strolling Bridal Show: The Strolling Bridal Show returns to Old Town Winchester this Sunday, May 25th from 10am to 2pm with workshops afterwards.The wonderful thing about attending a bridal show is that you get to visit with the top wedding professionals in the area, meet them face-to-face, maybe even sample what they have to offer and all under one roof…or in this case, the same street! Read more.
27th Annual Loudoun Street Mile: Join us for the 27th annual Loudoun Street Mile on Memorial Day 2014 with activities beginning at 8:00am. There will be a fitness walk, open men, open women, kids’ mile, and a children’s 100 yd. “Tot Trot.” Read more.
Live Music Schedule:
-Friday, May 23rd
- DJ Freedom Ortiz @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 9pm to 1:30am
- Cazhimere @ Piccadilly’s Pubilc House – 9pm to 1:30am
- Shell Corporation @ Sweet Caroline’s – 9pm
- Robbie Limon @ The George Washington Hotel – 8pm to 10pm
-Saturday, May 24th
- DJ Calibur @ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
- Revolution @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 9pm to 1:30am
- Paul Pfau @ Piccadilly’sPublic House – 9pm to 1:30am
- Jack Poster @ The George Washington Hotel – 8pm to 10pm