Winchester Trivia Egg Hunt: On the First Friday of every month, many Old Town businesses stay open late and offer shoppers and diners specials and events. On April 4, many businesses are also participating in a Winchester Trivia Egg Hunt. A colorful decorated egg picture will be visible in participating storefronts. Written on the egg will be a trivia question about Winchester. The answer can be found by going inside the business and locating the same egg picture, except this one will have the answer written on it! Read more.
First Friday in Old Town Winchester: On the First Friday of every month, Old Town Winchester plays host to artists with special gallery events, musicians playing in restaurants and cafes, and many of our shops stay open late. It is a great time to stroll our historic streets and a great place to meet new and favorite friends. Every month is something a little different. First Fridays is sponsored by the Old Town Winchester Business Association, Shenandoah Arts Council, Virginia Commission of the Arts and the Old Town Development Board. Check out the First Fridays in Old Town Winchester Facebook Page.
Live Music Schedule:
-Friday, April 4th
- DJ Freedom Ortiz @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 9pm to 1:30am
- Crosswinds @ Piccadilly’s Pubilc House – 9pm to 1:30am
- The Assad Family @ Bright Box Theatre – 8pm
- DJ Calibur @ Sweet Caroline’s – 9pm
-Saturday, April 5th
- DJ Calibur @ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
- William Walter @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 9pm to 1:30am
- Souled Out @ Piccadilly’sPublic House – 9pm to 1:30am
- The 9 Songwriter Series @ Bright Box Theatre – 8pm