First Friday: On the First Friday of every month, Old Town Winchester plays host to artists with special gallery events, musicians playing in restaurants and cafes, and many of our shops stay open late. It is a great time to stroll our historic streets and a great place to meet new and favorite friends. Every month is something a little different. First Fridays is sponsored by the Old Town Winchester Business Association, Shenandoah Arts Council, Virginia Commission of the Arts and the Old Town Development Board. Check out the First Fridays in Old Town Winchester Facebook Page.
Santa’s Headquarters: Santa Claus takes a break from his busy schedule to visit with children in Old Town Winchester on Friday, December 6th and Saturday, December 7th. Parents are welcome to take their own photos and videos. Children can also create a keepsake. Friday: 5-7pm, Saturday: 11am-1pm. Admission is free.
2013 Holiday House Tour: Stroll on Stewart Street: Preservation of Historic Winchester will be holding their annual holiday house tour on December 7th and 8th. This year the tour focuses on historic homes on Stewart Street. Read more.
Live Music Schedule:
-Friday, December 6th
- DJ Freedom Ortiz @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 9pm to 1:30am
- King Street @ Piccadilly’s Pubilc House – 9pm to 1:30am
- Keith Salley and Kevin Johnson Jazz Duo @ EBS Art Gallery – 6pm to 9pm
- Love Canon w/ The Hello Strangers @ Bright Box Theater – 8pm
-Saturday, December 7th
- DJ Calibur @ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
- William Walter @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 9pm to 1:30am
- Robbie Limon Band @ Piccadilly’s Pubilc House – 9pm to 1:30am
- Phil Kline’s Unsilent Night, presented by Shenandoah Conservatory @ Bright Box Theater – 8pm