Guided Ghost Tour of Old Town Winchester: Everyone knows Old Town Winchester has tons of history behind it, but is it haunted? Find out on a FREE guided ghost tour of Old Town Winchester this Saturday, October 26th at 5pm. Learn about the spirits that inhabit downtown. Read more.
Old Town Winchester Spooktacular: Ghosts, goblins and little ghouls are all welcome for the Winchester Spooktacular Saturday, October 26. The day kicks off with a Pet Parade at 2:00 p.m. organized by Posh Pets at 16 South Loudoun Street. Bring your pets in costume or just enjoy watching the Pets on Parade.
From 3:00 – 5:00 p.m., the annual Downtown Trick or Treat kicks off on the Loudoun Street Walking Mall. Trick or Treat at participating downtown businesses in costume. Stop by the Old Town Winchester table in front of the Old Civil War Courthouse Museum to participate in a coloring contest and pick up a pack of free crayons. The festivities conclude with an Old Town Ghost Tour starting at 5:00 p.m. Read more.
Comedy Night: Reggie Rice and Tracy Locke *Special Halloween Edition W/ Magic and Comedy*: Kaleidoscope Comedy is proud to present an evening of laughter at Bright Box with some of the best stand up comedians in the business. Early show starts at 7:30pm, late show is 18+ and begins at 10pm. More info.
Live Music Schedule:
-Friday, October 25th
- DJ Freedom Ortiz @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 9pm to 1:30am
- Unknown Origins @ Piccadilly’s Pubilc House – 9pm to 1:30am
- Souled Out @ Sweet Caroline’s – 9:30pm
- Shenandoah Conservatory Presents: Faculty Jazz Ensemble @ Bright Box Theater – 8pm
-Saturday, October 26th
- DJ Calibur @ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
- Mercutio @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 9pm to 1:30am
- Robbie Limon Band @ Piccadilly’s Pubilc House – 9pm to 1:30am
- An Intimate Evening with Kate Campbell, Christal Prout (of Chatham Street), and Grace Pettis @ Bright Box Theater – 8pm