OctoBeer Fest: A taste of Germany is coming to Winchester with the Gateway Funding OctoBeer Fest on October 18th from 5pm to 11pm and October 19th from 12pm to 8pm and is presented by HRI Inc.. This two-day event will celebrate German heritage on the newly renovated walking mall, featuring live entertainment from a traditional polka band, The Edelweiss Band, and local favorites, Push Start, Souled Out and the Nathaniel Davis band. OctoBeer Fest will also feature a variety of beverages from local and regional breweries and wineries. Read more.
Guided Ghost Tour of Old Town Winchester: Due to weather, the Guided Ghost Tour of Old Town Winchester has been rescheduled for this Saturday, October 19th. Everyone knows Old Town Winchester has tons of history behind it, but is it haunted? Find out on a FREE guided ghost tour of Old Town Winchester this Saturday, October 19th at 5pm. Learn about the spirits that inhabit downtown. Meet your guide at the south end of the Old Town Mall (corner of Loudoun and Cork Streets). Sponsored by Old Town Winchester. Read more.
Live Music Schedule:
-Friday, October 18th
- DJ Freedom Ortiz @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 9pm to 1:30am
- New City Band @ Piccadilly’s Pubilc House – 9pm to 1:30am
- Junkfood @ Sweet Caroline’s – 9:30pm
- Lydia Lewis Presents: Jazzy Renditions of the Beatles @ Bright Box Theater – 8pm
-Saturday, October 19th
- DJ Calibur @ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
- Big Deal @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 9pm to 1:30am
- King Street @ Piccadilly’s Pubilc House – 9pm to 1:30am