Guided Ghost Tours of Old Town Winchester: Everyone knows Old Town Winchester has tons of history behind it, but is it haunted? Find out on a FREE guided ghost tour of Old Town Winchester this Saturday, October 12th at 5pm. Learn about the spirits that inhabit downtown. Meet your guide at the south end of the Old Town Mall (corner of Loudoun and Cork Streets). Sponsored by Old Town Winchester. Read more.
Rally in the Alley: The 2nd annual Rally In The Alley is coming up on Sunday October 13th from noon until 6pm. This year’s event promises to be bigger & better than ever. Come listen to live local bands, enjoy food from over 10 local restaurants and support Old Town businesses as they set up for the day on Indian Alley! Enjoy a block party atmosphere from behind Patton’s Furniture to behind Village Square Restaurant. Read more.
Live Music Schedule:
-Friday, October 11th
- DJ Freedom Ortiz @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 9pm to 1:30am
- Mike and the Cyclones @ Piccadilly’s Pubilc House – 9pm to 1:30am
- Southern Company @ Sweet Caroline’s – 9:30pm
- Robbie Limon @ The George Washington Hotel – 8pm to 10:30pm
-Saturday, October 12th
- DJ Calibur @ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
- Robbie Limon Band @ Piccadilly’s Pubilc House – 9pm to 1:30am
- Dancing Beagle Events Presents: Gangstagrass @ Bright Box Theater – 8pm
-Sunday, October 13th
- Burning Dirty Band, Don’t Look Down, Gallows Bound, and Chances Are High @ Rally in the Alley @ 12pm-6pm