Presenting the 3rd Annual Old Town Winchester Strolling Bridal Show on October 6th, 2013!
If you’re planning a wedding in the Winchester area, then plan to attend the 3rd annual Old Town Winchester Strolling Bridal Show presented by Blue Jay Events. This unique bridal event will be held Sunday, October 6th, 2013 from 10:00 am-2:00 pm on the downtown walking mall.
Brides will be able to register with Blue Jay Events between 9:30am-11:30am, and then stroll the walking mall, meeting wonderful wedding professionals of every type. There will be plenty of door prizes from local businesses and chances to win FREE swag by each professional, Workshops for your upcoming wedding, A Bridal Fashion Show, and to wrap up the night a Reception and Dinner.
Registration can be done online or you can call the Blue Jay Events office number at 540-268-0544. To attend this event it is $10.00 per person if you are preregistering, $15.00 if registration at the show. Registering for this event allows you to visit with our premiere vendors, entrance in our Door Prizes and Give-Aways, admission to our Bridal Fashion Show, and attendance at the Bridal Reception and Dinner.
- Registration is at the Old Court House, Civil War Museum ( Get your arm bands, SWAG bag, register for workshops)
10am – 2pm:
- Vendor Fair on the Walking Mall
- Pinterest Workshop
- Dance Workshop ( Perfect your “First Dance” with one of winchesters finest dance teachers )
- Reception Planning Workshop, the do’s and don’ts!
- Pin Up workshop (Find out what it takes to make a great pin-up picture)
- Bridal Fashion Show at The George Washington Hotel *Door prizes to be annouced
- Bridal Reception & Dinner at The Bright Box. (Reception will have a cash bar for wine/champagne.)
- *GRAND PRIZE’s to be announced at Reception @ 4:30