Friday Night Live: Don’t miss the second installment of Friday night LIVE this Friday, July 12th from 6pm to 11pm. The Old Town walking mall will once again be transformed into one big block party that will reach from the North end all the way to the South end. Both Hable and Cork Street parking lots will be converted into musical venues that will host live music performances from six different bands. Also within these venues there will be beer and wine, corn-hole and beer pong, a lounge area with TVs and more. Read more.
Bluemont Summer Concert Series: Mary Flower: The Bluemont Summer Concert Series continues this week with a performance by guitarist Mary Flower. The concert takes place on the steps of the 1840 Frederick County Court House at 7:30 PM this Friday. Read more.
Live Music Schedule:
-Friday, July 12th
- Mary Flower @ Bluemont Summer Concert Series – 7:30pm
- DJ Freedom Ortiz @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 9pm to 1:30am
- TBD @ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
- Lydia Lewis Presents: Jessica Boykin-Settles @ Bright Box Theater – 8pm
- Torn @ Piccadilly’s Public House – 8pm
-Saturday, July 13th
- DJ Calibur @ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
- Paul Pfau @ Piccadilly’s Public House – 8pm
- Chamomile and Whiskey w/ special guest Stephen’s Hollow @ Bright Box Theater – 8pm