The Bluemont Summer Concert Series is returning for 2013 with another great lineup of the area’s best musicians! Taking place every Friday on the steps of the Old Court House in the heart of Old Town Winchester, the concert series will be bringing artists from varying genres, including bluegrass, reggae, jazz, and more.
While there are no advance ticket sales, requested admission for the events is $5 per person, $4 for Bluemont Friends & Seniors, and $2 for kids under 12. Bluemont is also raising money to support their year-round projects in our local schools, nursing homes, and summer evenings. To find out about donating or volunteering for the festival, visit the Bluemont website.
2013 Bluemont Summer Concert Series Performer Schedule – Winchester, VA
- June 28, 2013 – Cathy Fink & Marcy Marxer
- July 5, 2013 – Hard Swimmin’ Fish
- July 12, 2013 – Mary Flower
- July 19, 2013 – Martinsburg Jazz Orchestra
- July 26, 2013 – Circa Blue
- August 2, 2013 – Furnace Mountain
- August 9, 2013 – Robin & Linda Williams & Their Fine Group
- August 16, 2013 – The Flaming Shillelaghs
- August 23, 2013 – Bill Emerson & Sweet Dixie
In bad weather, the concerts will be moved to the First Presbyterian Church at 116 South Loudoun Street.