The Dharma Studio will be playing host to the Winchester Art Market this Friday, May 10th from 6pm to 9pm. The evening presents all sorts of products from local artisans including art, jewelry, fashion, pottery, beauty products, and more. Live music will be provided by James Tompkins.
The event is free and open to the public. A portion of sales goes to local CHARITY; this month it’s to the Evan’s Home, which fills a need for homeless children.
- Rich Anderson- abstract photography
- Christy Broy- mixed media pop culture art and assemblage
- Joyce Byrd- meditative nature photography and gift cards
- Genevieve Miles Clark- fiber artist and crochet hat maker
- Laura Dimbylow- conceptual photography
- Jeff Keister- landscape and portrait photography
- Susan Kerkoff- upcycled and reworked vintage jewelry and artwork
- Robin King- mixed media paintings and papier mache
- Matthew Charles Designs- jewelry artist utilizing the healing properties of crystals and gems
- Official Salmon- wearable up-cycled clothing with hipster edge
- Holly Rosas- kitsch, retro, Mexican folk art
- Heather Scott- pottery and paintings
- Kerry & Neil Stavely- linocut and woodcut fine art prints on gift cards, pillows and more
- James Tompkins- musician- guitar, drums, singer and song-writer, harmonica, kazoo