The Hop Blossom Craft Beer Festival Brings Exciting, New Brews to Winchester!
Whether you are already a craft beer lover or have been experimenting with new brews, the Hop Blossom Craft Beer Festival will not disappoint.
On June 8 from 12pm-6pm, the newly restructured Old Town Winchester walking mall will be the home of Winchester’s first craft beer festival. “Hop Blossom” will feature over 30 craft breweries and over 60 beers and ciders, both locally and from the East and West coasts. Attendees will enjoy live entertainment by Berryville’s Drymill Road and Richmond’s The Green Boys. Homebrewers can compete in The First Annual Hop Blossom Homebrew Competition.
Local restaurants will be serving festival food specials from both their dining rooms and patios. And local merchants will be open and joining in the festivities with special in-store events. Event sponsor, Polly’s Cab, will also be offering $5 cab rides within Winchester to get you home safe.
Attendees have two options for ticket purchase:
- Standard Attendee – $20 in advance and $30 at the gate includes a commemorative glass, 8 4oz. tastings* and live entertainment.
- VIP Attendee – $75 in advance only includes a commemorative glass, 8 4oz. tastings*, live entertainment, catered lunch from Bonnie Blue, seating under a covered tent and upgraded, exclusive air-conditioned restrooms.
*Additional tastings can be purchased at the event for $5.00 for 3 tastings.
Tickets can be purchased online at http://hopblossom.eventbrite.com/.
Find out about other events leading up to Hop Blossom:
- Pre-Festival Events: http://hopblossom.com/pre-festival-events/
- Friday Night Event: http://hopblossom.com/friday-night-event/
- Saturday Events: http://hopblossom.com/saturday-events/
- Sunday Morning Event: http://hopblossom.com/sunday-morning-event/
“We are excited to be working with so many businesses in Old Town Winchester in order to make the Hop Blossom Craft Beer Festival a success,” explains organizer, Mark Bates. “The business owners and town officials have provided support and guidance all throughout the planning of this event. We know it is going to be a great, fun day for Winchester.”
The Hop Blossom Craft Beer Festival benefits GoodDogz.org. GoodDogz.org is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to educating potential dog owners on dog selection and care and supporting the efforts of rescue groups. GoodDogz.org was established in 2003 and helps homeless dogs in Metro DC and Shenandoah Valley as well as nationwide.