The 86th Annual Shenandoah Apple Blossom Festival officially kicks off with the United Bank Bloomin’ Wine Fest! Starting Friday, April 26th at 3pm, the two-day event brings numerous wineries to Old Town Winchester for wine tastings as well as tons of live music and over 30 artisans and vendors, which will be set up along the Pedestrian Mall in addition to our great local businesses.
Sales of unopened bottles, cased wine and vineyard accessories will be available until the close of the event each day. The event will be in one enclosed area this year, which will include the Feltner Lot at the corner of Boscawen and Loudoun Streets, the Plaza Lot behind City Hall and down Rouss Avenue around the Old Frederick County Courthouse Civil War Museum. The event will also continue through the alley to the area behind BB&T Bank in their parking lot.
Musical entertainment will be provided on two stages, and the open and casual atmosphere of the event will allow attendees to stroll among the artisans and vendors while enjoying their wine. Food vendors will be plentiful with something to satisfy just about everyone’s palate.
Join us as we “Uncork the Bloom” at the United Bank Bloomin’ Wine Fest!
Admission (Tickets available online):
- Advance One-Day Tasting Tickets:* $15.00
- Advance Two-Day Tasting Tickets:* $25.00
- At-the-Gate One-Day Tasting Tickets:* $20.00
- At-the-Gate Two-Day Tasting Tickets:* $30.00
- Wine Garden Pass (non-tasting): $5.00 per day
- Children Under 12: Free
- * No outside food/coolers allowed
- * Must show valid 21 yr. old or older ID at “Ticket/ID Tent” to receive souvenir wine glass and wristband.
- * No Pets Please! For the enjoyment of all attendees, we request you leave all pets at home! Thank you!