Christmas at Patsy Cline’s House: Go back to a more simple time for the Holidays. Plan your trip to come see the Patsy Cline Historic House decorated for Christmas as it would have been during the time Patsy lived here with her family. Decorations belonging to Hilda, Patsy’s mother, and family will hang on the tree. The house will be open Saturday from 10am-4pm and Sunday 1pm-4pm. Read more.
Holiday Concert: Winchester Musica Viva: Celebrate the holidays with the beautiful sounds of holiday music performed by the chamber choir Winchester Musica Viva. On Saturday, December 22nd at the Museum of the Shenandoah Valley at 7 and 8 pm, the choir will perform “They Brought Christmas with Them,” a program of holiday music enjoyed by the Shenandoah Valley’s early settlers. Free to MSV Members and ages 12 & under; all others: $5 (includes gallery admission). Read more.
Live Music Schedule:
-Friday, December 21st
- End of the World Party @ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
- Threesound @ 147 North – 9pm
- DJ Freedom Ortiz @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 9pm to 1:30am
- Luke Johnson Band @ Piccadilly’s Public House – 8pm
-Saturday, December 22nd
- DJ Calibur @ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
- Push To Start @ Piccadilly’s Public House – 8pm
- Dem Guise @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 9pm to 1:30am