Holly Jolly Old Town Celebration: Visit Old Town Winchester on December 15th for a day-long celebration of the holidays! Get some holiday shopping done in Old Town Winchester or simply come take in all that Old Town has to offer and enjoy holiday activities including a Victorian Candlelight Ball, Carolers, a Free Horse-Drawn Carriage Ride, The Holly Jolly March, and much more! Read more.
Magic Lantern Theater Presents: Breaking Away: The Magic Lantern Theater will be showing “Breaking Away” on Saturday, December 15th at 2pm in the Handley Library. Co-sponsored by the Friends of the Handley, the event is free and open to the public though donations are appreciated. Read more.
Christmas at Patsy Cline’s House: Go back to a more simple time for the Holidays. Plan your trip to come see the Patsy Cline Historic House decorated for Christmas as it would have been during the time Patsy lived here with her family. Decorations belonging to Hilda, Patsy’s mother, and family will hang on the tree. The house will be open Saturday from 10am-4pm and Sunday 1pm-4pm. Read more.
Live Music Schedule:
-Friday, December 14th
- Dear Creek @ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
- Ricky Williams @ 147 North – 8pm
- Robbie Limon @ The George Washington Hotel – 7pm
- DJ Freedom Ortiz @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 9pm to 1:30am
- Paul Pfau @ Piccadilly’s Public House – 8pm
-Saturday, December 15th
- DJ Calibur @ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
- John Fritz @ The George Washington Hotel – 7pm
- BB Wolf @ 147 North – 8pm
- Jumptown @ Piccadilly’s Public House – 8pm
- Luke Johnson Band @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 9pm to 1:30am