Guided Civil War Walking Tour of Old Town Winchester: Experience the Civil War as a civilian in Old Town Winchester this Saturday, December 8th with a special guided walking tour! Learn about the citizens and the events that took place in Winchester during that stirring period of time.
The tour begins at 10:30am. Make your reservation by calling 540-542-1326, and meet your guide at 2 N. Cameron Street. $5.00 per person, payable to your guide. Read More.
Holiday House Tours: Join us this weekend for Preservation of Historic Winchester’s 36th Annual Holiday House Tours! The event allows visitors to tour some of Winchester’s most gorgeous houses, each of which is decorated for its time period as well as the holiday season.
Tours occur Saturday and Sunday. Read More.
Live Music Schedule:
-Friday, December 7th
- Souled Out @ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
- Keith Salley @ EBS Gallery – 6pm to 9pm
- DJ Freedom Ortiz @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 9pm to 1:30am
- Dominic Valentine with Dave Chappel & Tommy Lepson @ Piccadilly’s Public House – 8pm
-Saturday, December 8th
- DJ Calibur @ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
- Joe’s Taxi @ Piccadilly’s Public House – 8pm
- GI Jam Benefit for Disabled Veterans @ Sweet Caroline’s – 1pm