Santa’s Headquarters: Santa Claus will take a break from his busy schedule to visit with children in Old Town Winchester on Friday November 30th from 5pm to 7pm and Saturday, December 1st from 11am to 1pm. Parents are welcome to take their own photos and videos, and children will also be able to create a keepsake. The event, which is free and open to the public, will be held at Godfrey Miller Center on the Old Town Pedestrian Mall. Read More.
Candlelight Tours: Three of Winchester’s most significant historic sites – Stonewall Jackson’s Headquarters, Abram’s Delight, and George Washington’s Office – will be holding candlelight tours and open houses this weekend to help celebrate the season. The museums will be open November 30th from 7pm to 9pm and December 1st from 3pm to 7pm. Read More.
Live Music Schedule:
-Friday, November 9th
- Cazhmiere @ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
- DJ Freedom Ortiz @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 9pm to 1:30am
- Luke Johnson Band @ Piccadilly’s Public House – 8pm
-Saturday, November 10th
- DJ Calibur @ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
- King St. @ Piccadilly’s Public House – 8pm
- The Merge @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 9pm to 1:30am