First Fridays: On the First Friday of every month, Old Town Winchester plays host to artists with special gallery events, muscians playing in restaurants and cafes, and many of our shops stay open late. It is a great time to stroll our historic streets and a great place to meet new and favorite friends. Every month is something a little different. First Fridays is sponsored by the Old Town Winchester Business Association, Shenandoah Arts Council, Virginia Commission of the Arts and the Old Town Development Board. Check out the First Fridays in Old Town Winchester Facebook Page.
All Souls Day Celebration Featuring “Tierra Firme”: The Shenandoah Arts Council is celebrating All Souls Day this Friday at the Bright Center with music from local latin band Tierra Firme, art displays, and more. This will also be a “Sneak Peak” at the Bright Center’s “Black Box Theatre” months before it’s official opening. Music starts 7 pm. Beverages will be available for sale. Read More.
Winchester Little Theatre Presents: Ravenscroft: Winchester Little Theatre continues its 2012-2013 season this weekend as it begins its production of Don Nigro’s play “Ravenscroft”. Directed by Barbara Swink, the show runs every weekend from November 2 to November 17. Read More.
Live Music Schedule:
-Friday, November 2nd
- Souled Out @ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
- DJ Freedom Ortiz @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 10pm to 1:30am
- Bob Larson @ Eugene B. Smith Art Gallery – 6pm to 10pm
- Jayme Salviati @ Winchester Book Gallery – 8pm
-Saturday, November 3rd
- DJ Calibur @ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
- Window Panes @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 10pm to 1:30am
- Jumptown @ Piccadilly’s Public House – 8pm