Shop, Stroll & Dine Where You Work, Live & Play: Join the merchants & restaurants of Old Town Winchester as they offer extended hours, sales, discount prices, & restaurant specials to cater to the workforce in the surrounding area. This provides an opportunity for those who work downtown to meet their “working neighbors” and visit shops and restaurants they normally don’t have time to.
Over 35 participating businesses will stay open until 9pm on Friday the 27th and Saturday the 28th, as well as being open on Sunday the 29th.
Bluemont Summer Concert Series Presents: The Hot Seats: The Bluemont Summer Concert Series continues this Friday with the musical stylings of The Hot Seats. The concert takes place on the steps of the 1840 Frederick County Court House at 7:30 PM.
Live Music Schedule:
-Friday, July 27th
- The Hot Seats @ Bluemont Summer Concert Series – 7:30pm
- DJ Freedom Ortiz @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 9:30pm-1:30am
- Junkfood @ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
- Terry Oates @ The George Washington Hotel – 8pm
- Sean Loomis and The Unknown Origins @ Piccadilly’s Public House – 8pm to 12am
-Saturday, July 28th
- DJ Calibur @ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
- The Luke Johnson Band @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 9:30pm-1:30am
- The Embers @ Piccadilly’s Public House – 8pm to 12am
- Jennifer Jack @ The George Washington Hotel – 8pm