Guided Civil War Walking Tour of Old Town Winchester: This Friday night, experience the Civil War as a civilian in Old Town Winchester! Learn about the citizens and the events that took place in Winchester during that stirring period of time. Make your reservation by calling 540-542-1326, and meet your guide at 2 N. Cameron Street. $5.00 per person, payable to your guide.
Bluemont Summer Concert Series Presents: Jimmy Gaudreau and Moondi Klein: The Bluemont Summer Concert Series continues this Friday with the musical stylings of Jimmy Gaudreau & Moondi Klein. The concert takes place on the steps of the 1840 Frederick County Court House at 7:30 PM.
Shenandoah Moonlight Ball: Go back in time to an era when families graced the dance floor to discover more about each other, enjoy beautiful music and get lost in the ambiance of a traditional southern ball! The free family-fun event takes place Saturday, July 21st from 6pm to 10pm at the First Presbyterian Church located at 116 South Loudoun Street.
Live Music Schedule:
-Friday, July 20th
- Jimmy Gaudreau and Moondi Klein @ Bluemont Summer Concert Series – 7:30pm
- DJ Freedom Ortiz @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 9:30pm-1:30am
- Joe Taxi @ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
- The Merge @ Piccadilly’s Public House – 8pm to 12am
-Saturday, July 21st
- DJ Calibur @ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
- The Jokers @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 9:30pm-1:30am
- The Robbie Limon Band @ Piccadilly’s Public House – 8pm to 12am
- Ambrose Dilemma @ The George Washington Hotel – 8pm
- Jay Powell’s Open Jam @ 147 North – 9pm