First Friday is here! Make sure to come downtown for special deals, open art galleries, and lots of live music!
A Gathering of Civil War Eagles: Suppose the War Between the States was over; the principal Commanders and both Presidents survived and all were gathered together for a round of discussions regarding the contest. Now suppose you had the opportunity to be at this “gathering” in the form of a representative of the press; able to ask questions of these knowledgeable individuals. A Gathering of Civil War Eagles is just such an opportunity. The event is all weekend long. Find more details here.
Guided Civil War Walking Tour of Old Town Winchester: This Friday night, experience the Civil War as a civilian in Old Town Winchester! Learn about the citizens and the events that took place in Winchester during that stirring period of time. Make your reservation by calling 540-542-1326, and meet your guide at 2 N. Cameron Street. $5.00 per person, payable to your guide.
Live Music Schedule:
-Friday, June 1st
- DJ Freedomortiz @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 10pm to 1:30am
- King Street @ Piccadilly’s Public House – 8pm to 12am
- Souled Out @ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
-Saturday, June 2nd
- The Merge @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 10pm to 1:30am
- DJ Calibur @ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
- DJ SkyHigh/ The Might Tams @ Piccadilly’s Public House – 2pm to 8pm