The Bluemont Summer Concert Series has announced their 2012 lineup and it’s looking to be another incredible summer of music! Taking place every Friday on the steps of the Old Court House in the heart of Old Town Winchester, the concert series will be bringing artists from varying genres, including bluegrass, reggae, jazz, and more.
While there are no advance ticket sales, requested admission for the events is $5 per person, $4 for Bluemont Friends & Seniors, and $2 for kids under 12. Bluemont is also raising money to support their year-round projects in our local schools, nursing homes, and summer evenings. To find out about donating or volunteering for the festival, visit the Bluemont website.
2012 Bluemont Summer Concert Series – Winchester Schedule
- June 22, 2012 – The Martinsburg Jazz Orchestra
- June 29, 2012 – Black Sheep
- July 6, 2012 – The Flaming Shillelaghs
- July 13, 2012 – The Taters
- July 20, 2012 – Jimmy Gaudreau & Moondi Klein
- July 27, 2012 – The Hot Seats
- August 3, 2012 – Bill Emerson and Sweet Dixie
- August 10, 2012 – Ruthie & The Wranglers
- August 17, 2012 – Furnace Mountain
- August 24, 2012 – Mary Ann Redmond