Come to Old Town Winchester this weekend for good music, a movie, and to celebrate Earth Day!
Magic Lantern Theater Presents: “Margin Call”: The Magic Lantern Theater will be showing “Margin Call” on Saturday, April 21st at 2pm. The film is rated R and will be shown in the Handley Library. Co-sponsored by the Friends of the Handley, the event is free and open to the public though donations are appreciated.
Go Green Sweet 16: Join the Discovery Museum as we celebrate our Sweet 16 and Earth Day in one enjoyable celebration. For this milestone anniversary, our focus will be on activities that keep the environment sparkling clean and green. The celebration will be at the Museum from 1:00p.m. – 4:00p.m on Sunday, April 22nd. Go Green Sweet 16 will be entertaining for the entire family! Be sure to come dressed in colors found in nature such as brown, red, orange, yellow, blue, white and of course ~ green. The event will be free for members and $6 per person for non-members.
Live Music Schedule:
-Friday, April 20th
- DJ Freedom Ortiz @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 10pm to 1:30am
- The Luke Johnson Band @ Piccadilly Public House – 9pm to 1am
- The Reflex @ Sweet Caroline’s – 9:30pm
-Saturday, April 21st
- Ambrose Dilemma @ The George Washington Hotel – 8pm
- Scott Hisey @ 147 North – 9pm to 1am
- King St. @ Piccadilly Public House – 9pm to 1am
- The Luke Johnson Band @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 6pm to 10pm