Come to Old Town this weekend for St. Patrick’s Day! Bars and restaurants will be having tons of specials and special musical guests to celebrate the occasion.
Magic Lantern Theater Presents: Cherry Blossoms: The Magic Lantern Theater will be showing “Cherry Blossoms” on Saturday the 17th at 2pm. The film is rated NR and will be shown in the Handley Library. Co-sponsored by the Friends of the Handley, the event is free and open to the public though donations are appreciated.
Live Music Schedule:
-Friday, March 16th
- DJ Freedom Ortiz @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 10pm to 1:30am
- Robbie Limon @ The George Washington Hotel – 8pm
- The Golden Butter Band @ Sweet Caroline’s – 9:30pm
- Moondog Medicine Show @ Piccadilly Public House – 9pm to 1am
-Saturday, March 17th
- DJ Calibur@ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
- The Merge @ Piccadilly Public House – 9pm to 1am
- Gallows Bound @ Union Jack Pub – 9pm to 12:30am
- Jef Mueller @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 6pm to 10pm