Come to Old Town for great food, great music, and great times!
Magic Lantern Theater Presents: “Cave of Forgotten Dreams”: The Magic Lantern Theater will be showing “Cave of Forgotten Dreams” on Saturday the 18th at 2pm. The 90-minute film is rated G and will be shown in the Handley Library. Co-sponsored by the Friends of the Handley, the event is free and open to the public though donations are appreciated.
John Kirby Jazz Fest: The Coalition for Racial Unity will be holding the John Kirby Jazz Fest this Saturday, February 18th from 7pm to 11pm at the Piccadilly Brew Pub. The event helps to celebrate Black History Month with an evening of jazz performances dedicated to Winchester native John Kirby, an accomplished jazz bassist and band leader.Live music will be provided by the Shenandoah Conservatory Jazz Sextet led by professor Bob Larson, Jon Rose and Friends, and the Latin Jazz group Tierra Firme. The event will also include a desert bar and silent auction. Tickets are $25 per person. For more info, email email@example.com.
Live Music Schedule:
-Friday, February 17th
- DJ Freedom Ortiz @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 10pm to 1:30am
- The Reflex @ Sweet Caroline’s – 9:30pm
- Paul Pfau @ Piccadilly Public House – 9pm to 1am
- Robby Limon @ The George Washington Hotel – 8pm
-Saturday, February 18th
- The Luke Johnson Band @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 10pm to 1:30am
- DJ Calibur@ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
- Joe Bloom & Jayne Salviate @ Below the Fringe – 8pm