First Friday is coming up! Come out to celebrate with great food, music and arts in Old Town Winchester this weekend.
First Fridays Arts Walk: On the First Friday of every month, Old Town Winchester plays host to artists with special gallery events, muscians playing in restaurants and cafes, and many of our shops stay open late. It is a great time to stroll our historic streets and a great place to meet new and favorite friends. Every month is something a little different. For more arts info, go to shenarts.org or call (540) 667-5166.
Winchester History Program: Come check out “Wide-Awake and Progressive, Winchester and Frederick County 1870 to 1925,” a presentation by Mary Sullivan Linhart in which she discusses how the area coped with the devastating effects of the Civil War and its subsequent growth. The event will be held at 2pm on Saturday, February 4th in the Handley Library Auditorium and is free and open to the public.
Live Music Schedule:
-Friday, February 3rd
- DJ Freedom Ortiz @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 10pm to 1:30am
- Souled Out @ Sweet Caroline’s – 9:30pm
- King St. With Chip Burkey @ Piccadilly Public House – 9pm to 1am
- Ambrose Dilemma @ The George Washington Hotel – 8pm
-Saturday, February 4th
- 4-Warned @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 10pm to 1:30am
- DJ Calibur@ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm