Experience the arts this weekend with the Community Art Forum and Winchester’s growing live music scene!
Community Art Forum: A free exchange of art and ideas, the Community Art Forum’s aim is to dismantle the barrier between audience and performer. Before and after each performance, there is an open discussion of the piece amongst whomever cares to voice an opinion. Join like-minded individuals for a community-wide celebration of art sharing!
The Community Art Forum will be held at the Espresso Bar & Cafe on the Pedestrian Mall from 8pm to 10pm on January 28th.
Live Music Schedule:
-Friday, January 27th
- DJ Freedom Ortiz @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 10pm to 1:30am
- Pebble to Pearl @ Sweet Caroline’s – 9:30pm
- Unknown Origins @ Piccadilly Public House – 9pm to 1am
-Saturday, January 28th
- Prism Mystic @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 10pm to 1:30am
- Paul Pfau @ Piccadilly Public House – 9pm to 1am
- Behind Tomorrow & Lyvewire @ Below the Fringe – 8pm
- DJ Calibur@ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm