This weekend brings the First Friday of the month (and the year!). Come downtown to check out live music, arts, and great dining! Local shops have specials for all your shopping needs, as well.
First Fridays Art Walk: On the First Friday of every month, Old Town Winchester plays host to artists with special gallery events, muscians playing in restaurants and cafes, and many of our shops stay open late. It is a great time to stroll our historic streets and a great place to meet new and favorite friends. Every month is something a little different. For more arts info, go to shenarts.org or call (540) 667-5166.
Live Music Schedule:
-Friday, January 6th
- Seth Fromal Duo (Jazz Piano/Bass) @ V2 Lounge and Piano Bar – 5pm to 1130pm
- DJ Freedomortiz @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 10pm to 1:30am
- The Reflex @ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
-Saturday, January 7th
- Koko Blue @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 10pm to 1:30am
- Seth Fromal (Jazz Piano) @ V2 Lounge and Piano Bar – 8pm to 1130pm
- DJ Calibur@ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
- Patrick Irwin, Jimmy Smith, Levi Stein with Carolyn Flax, and Ben Ryan with Kyle Grim @ Below the Fringe – 8pm