Winchester Little Theater Presents: The Foreigner: The Winchester Little Theatre continues its 2011-2012 season with “The Foreigner,” by Larry Shue and directed by Barbara Swink. The production will run Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8pm, with a 2pm matinee showing on Sunday. Tickets are available now from their box office and their website for $18.75 for adults, $16.75 for seniors, and $14.75 for students.
Winchester-Frederick County Open Studio Tour: The Winchester-Frederick County Open Studio Tour takes place this weekend on Saturday, November 12th from 11am to 6pm and Sunday the 13th from noon to 6pm. The free event has area artists open up their working art studios to the public. Artists will have their artwork on display, many will be doing live demonstrations. It’s a chance to see where the creativity happens!
The Civil War Comes To Winchester: In 1861, local residents of Winchester and Frederick County hoped for peace, but got war instead. Their diaries and letters from this eventful year reflect the variety of hopes and fears they experienced. On November 12 at 7pm, local actors will read from a variety of personal accounts in the courtroom of the Old Court House Civil War Museum.
Live Music Schedule:
-Friday, November 11th
- Seth Fromal (Jazz Piano) @ V2 Lounge and Piano Bar – 5pm to 1130pm
- DJ Freedomortiz @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 10pm to 1:30am
- EyeCandy @ 147 North – 9pm
- Cazhimere @ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
-Saturday, November 12th
- The Jokers @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 10pm to 1:30am
- Seth Fromal (Jazz Piano) @ V2 Lounge and Piano Bar – 8pm to 1130pm
- DJ Calibur@ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
- Jordan Coley, Jimmy Cherry, Random Holiday @ Below the Fringe – 8pm