Get your cameras ready! Just as the leaves are beginning to change color, this weekend brings the Worldwide Photo Walk to the Old Town Mall.
Winchester City Market: Join us on the Loudoun Street Mall on Saturday from 9am to 2pm as vendors of homegrown fruits, vegetables and homemade jams, baked goods, and more will be set up shop. It’s a great chance to get fresh food and support local farms and food. The Market will also feature live musical entertainment.
Fourth Annual Worldwide Photo Walk: The fourth annual Worldwide Photo Walk is coming to Old Town Winchester this Saturday, October 1st, starting at 4:30pm and wrapping up at 7:00pm. The event is free and open to photographers of all levels. The Old Town Winchester Photo Walk will begin at the Old Court House Civil War Museum and will meet after the walk at the Daily Grind Coffee House. From there, the best photos will be picked and prizes will be awarded. Participants are asked to sign up via the Worldwide Walk website.
“A Taste of Poetry”: The Shenandoah Arts Council will be having a poetry reading on Saturday, October 1st at 7pm at their gallery located at 811 South Loudoun Street. ”A Taste of Poetry” is a special collaborative event with The Sow’s Ear Poetry Review, and will feature poets Jane Schapiro and Perry Epes. An artist reception will take place after the reading. Donations are gladly accepted.
Live Music Schedule:
-Friday, September 30th
- Seth Fromal (Jazz Piano) @ V2 Lounge and Piano Bar – 5pm to 1130pm
- DJ Freedomortiz @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 10pm to 1:30am
- Shamaicans @ Piccadilly’s Public House – 8pm to 12am
- The Reflex @ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm
-Saturday, October 1st
- Virginia Creeper @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 10pm to 1:30am
- Seth Fromal (Jazz Piano) @ V2 Lounge and Piano Bar – 8pm to 1130pm
- Robbie Limon @ The George Washington Hotel – 8pm
- DJ Calibur @ Sweet Caroline’s – 8pm