Music, dancing, good eats… it’s all in Old Town Winchester this weekend!
Bluemont Summer Concert Series Presents: Dixie Power Trio: The Bluemont Festival concludes this week with a performance by the Dixie Power Trio. The family-friendly event, which starts at 7:30 PM, is held on the lawn of the 1840 Frederick County Courthouse. Requested admission is $5 per person, $4 for Bluemont Friends & Seniors, and $2 for kids under 12.
Winchester City Market: Join us on the Loudoun Street Mall on Saturday from 9am to 2pm as vendors of homegrown fruits, vegetables and homemade jams, baked goods, and more will be set up shop. It’s a great chance to get fresh food and support local farms and food. The Market will also feature live musical entertainment.
Salsa Fest: The second annual Salsa Fest will take place this Saturday from 6pm to 10pm in the OakCrest and Winchester Star parking lot on North Kent Street. The event includes a salsa food tasting contest, dancing competition judged by local celebrities and dance instruction for those interested in getting started. Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased at Winchester Parks & Recreation, 1001 East Cork Street.
Live Music Schedule:
-Friday, August 26th
- Dixie Power Trio @ Bluemont Festival – 7:30pm
- Seth Fromal (Jazz Piano) @ V2 Lounge and Piano Bar – 5pm to 1130pm
- DJ Freedomortiz @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 10pm to 1:30am
- Pebble to Pearl @ Sweet Caroline’s – 9pm
- Robbie Limon @ The George Washington Hotel – 8pm
-Saturday, August 27th
- The Golden Butter Band @ Brewbaker’s Restaurant – 10pm to 1:30am
- Seth Fromal (Jazz Piano) @ V2 Lounge and Piano Bar – 8pm to 1130pm
- DJ Calibur @ Sweet Caroline’s – 9:30pm to 2am
- Roy Levine @ The George Washington Hotel – 8pm
-Sunday, August 28th
- Rock Jams @ Sweet Caroline’s – 3pm to 7pm