The schedule for the Bluemont Summer Concert Series has been announced, promising to provide another great season of music on the steps of the Old Court House in the heart of downtown Winchester. Celebrating it’s 35th year, the concert series creates a family-friendly environment featuring a wide variety of music from rockabilly to big band jazz every Friday evening at 7:30PM from June 24th through August 26th.
While there are no advance ticket sales, requested admission for the events is $5 per person, $4 for Bluemont Friends & Seniors, and $2 for kids under 12. Bluemont is also raising money to support their year-round projects in our local schools, nursing homes, and summer evenings. To find out about donating or volunteering for the festival, visit the Bluemont website.
2011 Bluemont Summer Concert Series – Winchester Schedule
- June 24, 2011 – Bill Emerson & Sweet Dixie
- July 1, 2011 – Furnace Mountain
- July 8, 2011 – Four Star Combo
- July 15, 2011 – The Hots Seats
- July 22, 2011 – The Martinsburg Jazz Orchestra
- July 29, 2011 – Daryl Davis
- August 5, 2011 – The Flaming Shillelaghs
- August 12, 2011 – Ted Garber
- August 19, 2011 – Hot Club of Millwood
- August 26, 2011 – Dixie Power Trio